AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a leading Manufacturing business based in the heart of South East Essex
This exciting new Finance Manager role is open for someone with good experience within a Manufacturing, FMCG or Engineering environment. The ideal candidate will be a qualified professional who is either CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent.
This position would suit an inquisitive individual with good experience within a commerce and industry setting, happy to get involved on the 'shop-floor’ and engage with all staff and customers and is also able to demonstrate good commercial 'know-how’ and the ability to communicate at all levels.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the new Finance Manager will have four members of staff reporting to them, which includes a Company Accountant, Purchase Ledger, Credit Controller and Office Administrator.
Main Purpose of Role:
- Overseeing the company Finance function and supervising the Accounts Department staff.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of the Monthly Management Accounts Package in conjunction with the Company Accountant.
- Budget Management and Preparation of Annual Budget.
- Daily monitoring and periodical forecasts of Cash-flows.
- Stock-takes / Cost of Sales: Organise regular counts, valuation of the stock and calculation of the Cost of Sales.
- Salaries and Benefits: Running monthly salaries, Medical cover, Life Assurance/DIS benefit, Company Cars, including breakdown cover, Pensions administration, Managing Group Employee Benefits.
- Sales Finance.
- Fixed Assets.
- HP / Finance.
- Other Ad Hoc duties: Inter-company account, Apprenticeship levy, Gender Pay Gap, Director’s current accounts, Liaising with the Group Financial Director on matters such as Energy supplies and foreign Exchange Rates.
- To provide support, and absence cover, for Company Accountant and other Accounts Staff in your team.
Skills and Abilities:
- Accounting Skills - Qualified Accountant (ACCA or CIMA).
- IT Skills - Word, Excel, Outlook & Winman (or other ERP/MRP system).
- Ability to communicate at all levels both written and verbally.
For further information on this Finance Manager position, please apply direct or contact Darren Buckley at AJ Chambers
- Finance Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'