The Holly Private Hospital -Buckhurst Hill, Essex IG9 5HX
Hours: 37.5hrs Full time
The Holly Private Hospital
Located on the borders of London, Essex and Hertfordshire in the midst of Epping Forest, established for over 35 years, The Holly Private Hospital is one of the South East's leading private hospitals. We are renowned locally for our high standards of nursing care and friendly atmosphere.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join our team! As a qualified accountant you will have substantial experience in producing and analysing management accounts and be an excellent all-rounder. You will ensure the smooth running of the Finance Department as well as supporting the Finance Director to meet our business objectives. You will provide leadership and management and be an organised worker with excellent communication skills. So if you are a self-motivated leader with initiative and a positive attitude then apply now!
- Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), or QBE
- Excellent accounting competency
- Substantial experience in producing and analysing management accounts
- Organised worker and excellent communicator to all levels
- Staff management skills
- Excellent IT skills, in particular MS Excel
Reasons to Join The Holly Private Hospital
· Multi-award winning Hospital (Winner of 2020 UK Customer Experience Awards and UK Employee Experience Awards)
· Friendly and professional team
· Competitive salary
· Investment in your personal training and development with many opportunities career progression
· Great management team
· Excellent employee satisfaction (90% employees say their work has been made safer through measures introduced as a result of Covid-19. 92% rate our communication during the pandemic as good. 95% said flexibility during the pandemic from their line manager regarding their own personal circumstances was good, 96% are proud of the work we have done to support the NHS during the pandemic.) Source Harris Interactive Staff Survey 2020.
• Pension scheme and an annual leave entitlement (increases with service)
• Free private medical cover and health screens, company funded Practical Health Plan
• In-house "Investing In You" training programme
• HIVE discount portal for Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Well-being support and an Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work, Employee referral scheme, Interest free season ticket loan
- Management Accounts
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'