Morgan McKinley, Northern Home Counties is excited to be exclusively partnering a global distribution business in Luton to find a Finance Manager. A family-owned business, my client is one of the UK's fastest growing companies in their sector.
The Finance Manager will be a strong verbal and written communicator with a natural sense of curiosity and a desire for self-development. You will be looking for a role that gives you the next challenge in your career and enables you to lead a global team to support the wider business as it strives for its next stage of growth.
The successful Finance Manager will be passionate about the role a strong finance team can play in the commercial success of a business and be excited about being part of a fast-growing business.
About the role
Ideally you will have at least three years' experience as a finance manager or similar, managing P&Ls, cash flow and cost optimisation in a multinational company environment. You will be responsible for providing financial leadership to key stakeholders and have the ability to translate strategy into key practical solutions and day-to-day working practices.
You will have experience of preparing accurate and timely management accounts, financial and management reports, delivering comprehensive financial management and controlling month-end and year-end close processes globally.
- Full responsibility and accountability for finance, accounts and payroll functions
- Line management of finance team - eight people across the UK and overseas offices
- Establish strong working relationships with peers across senior management group and representing the priorities of the finance team at a senior level
- Manage and oversee control, procedures and process of purchase ledger, sales ledger, cash management, payroll, month-end for UK companies
- Prepare group consolidated accounts
- Collate, analyse and interpret data to prepare the monthly management accounts for UK companies and consolidated management accounts including variance analysis
- Continuous monitoring and improvement of processes, increasing efficiencies and reducing processing time and errors
- Manage the coordination of the budget process, including ownership for budget templates and prior year comparisons
- Drive a functional and business unit cost forecasting in the monthly and rolling group forecast process
- Manage the treasury role for cashflow and currency hedges in GBP/EUR/USD, in the three main training companies
Salary & Benefits
The role of Finance Manager is paying £60,000 to £70,000 dependent on experience, as well as attractive company benefits. The company is also happy to offer flexible working when restrictions lift.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'