We are currently supporting an established family-run business based in Hazel Grove, who require and experienced Finance Manager to join them.
The main purpose of the role is to take responsibility of the accounting function tracking and evaluating day-to-day activities. Responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analysing, verifying and reporting informationKey duties and responsibilities...
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- All Bank reconciliations
- Intercompany accounts
- Update exchange rates
- Purchase/Sales Ledger
- All payment runs
- Month/Year End
- Management Accounts / Period closes
- VAT Returns
- Daily reporting
- Liaising with external accountants
- Proven working experience as Finance Manager, Accounting Manager or Accounting Supervisor
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Excel
- Experience within Orderwise software programme would be beneficial
- knowledge of Importing and exporting goods
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent would be desirable
Monday - Friday 07:30 -16:30
- Salary between £50,000 - £60,000 per annum DOE
- GP/performance related bonus
- 20 days holiday + 8 days BH
- Free parking facilities
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'