Finance Manager - Gainsborough - 2 days per week £35-42k prorated
Benjamin Edwards are recruiting exclusively for a Finance Manager for a growing and exciting online B2C business based in Gainsborough. This kind of role does not come up often and offers the chance for a real team player who is adaptable and who will work with the business owners/board and wider business stakeholders to establish and grow the finance function to match the needs of the business.
This stand-alone role would be perfect for an experienced accountant who is not afraid to get hands- and who is looking to move into a role and a business which provides the platform to make a real and lasting difference to the financial information, overall success and ultimately profitability.
This role is for a growing family-owned business which requires a candidate with experience in a similar environment who is eager to make the role their own. A demonstrable ability to bring immediate clarity and visibility to Accounts Payable processes and cash forecasting is crucial to success, and experience with Xero is highly desirable.
Reporting to the business owners/board, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the businesses financial processes and requirements, and will need to be a real all-rounder willing to get involved in all aspects including:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Development and production of a monthly management reporting pack, including:
- P&L/Balance Sheet
- Appropriate customer/product profitability analysis
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Monthly debrief to business owners/board
- Preparation of annual Budgets and quarterly re-forecasts
- Regular and ad-hoc management reporting and analysis for decision-making
- Ongoing review of cash flow and production of cash flow forecasts
- Day-to-day Banking
- Payroll submissions to accountants
- Assist with the production of the annual statutory accounts, VAT and other returns
- Work with external accountants as required
The Ideal Candidate
You will be a part qualfiied or qualified Accountant with experience of taking ownership of the Financials for a small growing business
Technically savvy you will ideally have experience of using Xero or a similar package
Ideally worked in an ecommerce or wholesale business before
Key words: - Financial control, Finance Manager, ACCA, CIMA, ACA, AAT, accountancy jobs in Gainsborough
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£42,000.00 per year
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'