Job Role; Finance Manager
Location; Bolton - on site car parking
Salary; c £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
Consultants; Karen Reynolds and Andrew Schofield
With our Client we are looking to appoint a Finance Manager - to be suited to this role you will be a Qualified ACCA or CIMA.
The role of Finance Manager will report to the Head of Operations - on a day to day basis you will supervise a small Finance team,
The Finance Manager will need to be able to work largely unsupervised and be able to work across a range of Financial and Management Accounting functions - your role will work across;
- Year End - production of Statutory Accounts and be first point of contact for Audit
- Budget - Annually work to set and review Quarterly and Monthly
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts pack including - Profit and Loss / Balance Sheet etc
- Financial Accounts - day to day supervision across Sales and Purchase Ledgers
- Cash Flow Reporting and multiple Bank Account Reconciliations
- Ad hoc duties including FX Reporting
WE REGRET TO ADVISE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THIS ROLE.
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'