Finance Manager - Our client is a small rapidly-growing and dynamic FMCG. They have seen a massive increase in product demand and this has created a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and commercially focused Finance Manager to join them. Reporting to the MD, you will take the lead on all things financial and lead a small team.
Duties will include
- Financial control and process improvement
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Manage the sales invoicing process, plus the month end and year end accounting close processes
- Create a suite of management reporting
- Support the Sales & Marketing functions with accurate and up-to-date costings
- Sound problem solving approach and able to see solutions
- Superb communication skills, able to build strong relationships with both technical and non-technical stakeholders internally and externally
- Commercially minded
- Experience of accounting within a manufacturing business would be highly advantageous
- Sage, MS Excel skills and systems integration would be beneficial
- Ideally part or full ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent qualification
As Finance Manager you will be joining a great success story in the region and have the ability to develop and lead a successful finance function and team. This role offers a great step up for a rising finance star! For more information or a confidential discussion please get in touch as our client is looking to appoint asap!
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!
Finance Manager, Finance Manager Jobs, Financial Controller Jobs, Finance Jobs, Accountancy Jobs in Exeter, Accountancy jobs in Devon, Accountancy jobs in SW, ACCA jobs, CIMA jobs, Exeter Jobs, Devon jobs, SW jobs, Retail Finance, E-commerce Finance, Manufacturing Finance, Practice Accountant, Auditor.
- Finance Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'