Are you an experienced Finance Manager looking for a new challenging opportunity within a growing organisation? If so then please get in touch we would love to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for our client based in Haverfordwest for an experienced Finance Manager. This role is a standalone opportunity reporting to the Head of Operational Finance. The overall responsibility is to provide financial analysis, reporting, and forecasting providing a service to the wider site management team that assists in the continuous improvement of site efficiency & cost.
The role will involve:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for the site with in-depth analysis around variances to budgets
- Preparation of monthly rolling forecasting for the site with in-depth analysis around variances to budgets
- Support Site Managers with operational and efficiency information as required
- Ensure that all site management financial reports are consistent, both from a financial and a presentational perspective
- Complete and report on the balance sheet position monthly with clear explanations and communication of actions required
- Continuously review and improve financial processes and procedures
- Review and identify areas of inefficiency and lead projects that improve operational performance
This is an exciting role within the organisation to develop key relationships between Finance and Operations. The successful candidate will ideally be a Qualified Accountant from FMCG or Manufacturing sector, if successful you will be joining an award-winning dynamic business so being able to adapt and embrace change in a fast-paced changing environment is crucial. In return, our client offers a competitive salary & benefits.
If you have the relevant skillset and are interested then please contact Gemma Harland for more information.
- Finance Manager
- Management Accounts
- Cash Flow Forecasting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'