Reporting to the financial director of this small group of manufacturing businesses. Taking full responsibility for the financial and management accounts of the business, with a strong focus on process improvement.
A successful group of manufacturing businesses
- full responsibility for financial and management accounts reporting to the board
- producing monthly management reporting pack
- managing production of ad hoc financial and KPI reporting
- Production of annual statutory accounts
- a key member of the management team, you will be involved in commercial aspects of running the business
- previous experience of management
- proven track record of process improvement
- ability to build business relationships with company management, clients and suppliers
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified
Our client offer excellent benefits including flexible working hours, pension scheme, 25 days holiday + statutory days
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'