Our client has been at the forefront of business to business supply for the last 40 years.
Our client is now seeking to recruit a QBE/ Qualified Finance Manager to head up the finance function for the business.
Working closely with CEO, you will manage the day to day finance function for the company providing finance information to assist with business strategy..
• Monthly management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations
• Production of statutory annual accounts
• Cashflow preparation and reporting
• Preparing Monthly VAT Returns
• Company payroll and pensions
• Preparation of budgets
• Overseeing purchase ledger clerk
• Day to day accounts duties including issuing daily payment runs
• Minimum 5 years previous experience in an Accountancy role
• QBE,ACCA, CIMA qualified
• Superb spoken and written communication skills
• A professional manner
• Excellent computer literacy
- Written Communication
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'