My client is seeking a Management Accountant / Finance Manager, ideally from a construction background to lead this growing company's finance function.
Reporting directly to the Director, the successful candidate will manage the day to day finance function.
Due to the growth of the organisation, my client is keen to find an individual with exposure to system / process implementation and updating.
This role will include project-based work, and would require someone with the ability to communicate with all levels of the business.
Duties will include:
• Production of Monthly Management Accounts.
• Maintain the costing database.
• Review all processes and update where needed.
• Management of staff.
• Monthly meeting with directors.
• Work closely with line managers throughout the business.
The ideal candidate will require:
• Construction experience.
• People management experience.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of the business.
• System / Process updating experience.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'