Experienced and CIMA/ACCA qualified Finance Manager to run a small accounts department.
A busy professional office with a number of smaller companies in their group.
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Production of annual statutory accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Accruals, prepayments
- Journals, nominals
- Sales, purchase and nominal ledger
- Varying ad-hoc duties
- Previous experience of managing a small accounts department
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables etc.)
- Ability to be flexible working as part of a small team
- Ability to work to tight timescales
Our client offer excellent benefits including flexible working hours.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'