Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a team as their new Finance Manager? Are you a qualified accountant - ACCA, CIMA, ACA (or equivalent)?
The successful candidate will take a lead role in treasury management, finance process, controls and systems improvement, production of the annual report and accounts, and oversight of the association’s general insurance portfolio, VAT management, and banking relationship. Sub-ledger management.
• Managing a small team
• Preparing management and year-end financial accounts and reports
• Working in fast moving environments providing accurate and timely information to a high standard
• Thinking tactically to propose financial management solutions
• Resolving complex accounting problems
• Process improvement
• Ability to highlight trends and detect financial inconsistencies when analysing and summarising detailed financial and non-financial information
• Preparing VAT returns, ideally including partial exemption
• Working closely with internal and external auditors
• Highly developed numeracy skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to communicate effectively with staff, business managers, executive and board members across the organisation and with external stakeholders
• Team development and collaborative working
• Excellent organisational and management ability
• Able to work effectively to deadlines
• Good PC skills including Word, Powerpoint and outlook including excel to an advanced level
- 25 days holiday (excluding all public holidays). This increases with length of service - by one day after four years’ service, then another day every other year, to a max of 30 days per year).
- Private healthcare and dental cover is available after completion of six-month probationary period. They pay the premium for the employee. This becomes a 'benefit in kind’.
- Pension scheme offered in line with auto enrolment. Up to 8% of your salary depending on your own contribution. They will contribute a minimum 6% of your salary. The pension scheme is available as a salary sacrifice.
- There is a sick pay scheme which pays up to 30 days (pro-rated for part time employees) full pay for sickness absence in a rolling 12 months period, payable after probationary period.
- Life assurance at four times the salary.
- Salary sacrifice schemes - cycle to work scheme, additional annual leave (up to 10 days), and pension scheme.
- Free parking - this is not guaranteed.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Performance Related Pay (PRP) scheme. The discretionary bonus will take account of individual performance as well as the companies overall financial performance
- One volunteering day per year
- Financial Management
- Systems Improvement
- Treasury Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'