A new position has become available for a Finance Manager to join the growing finance and operations team of an expanding Hitchin based company.
This is an exciting temporary opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to expand their skills, to develop broad finance experience and to make a positive impact within the finance department.
Finance Manager- Job Overview
- The Finance Manager will oversee all financial processes, produce all monthly reports and reconciliations, as well as assist on statutory and governance report production, under the direction of the Financial Controller.
- Post daily cash receipts and payments and ensure all accounts are reconciled on a daily basis; Bank reconciliation and prepare all the weekly Bank reconciliation on SAGE.
- Perform month end activities including using SAGE to extract Financial Statements, posting journals, setting up and posting Accruals and Prepayments
- Assist with Balance Sheet Reconciliations and Year End Audit Records
- Ensure prompt payment to HMRC, PAYE and salary payments monthly.
- Reconciliation of control accounts on monthly basis
- Ensure customer sales invoices – including recharge invoices - are processed in a timely manner following agreement with Project Manager and site leadership;
- Provide reconciliation of recharge expenditure and respond to any queries raised;
- Preparation of VAT and submission to HMRC
- Preparation of P11D’s and submission.
- Assist with timely month end SAGE ledger closure
Finance Manager- Skills & Experience Required
- Able to start a role immediately
- Prior experience gained within a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in completing financial audits is essential
Finance Manager- Benefits Offered
- £15 - £20 per hour dependent upon experience
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- 4 weeks temporary position with potential to extend
- Free parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'