Reporting to the Head of Finance, this is a key role in the finance department, heading up the transactional processing team and ensuring the smooth running of the department on a day to day basis.
With responsibility for a team of 7 staff, the finance manager is ultimately responsible for the ledgers, payroll and a portfolio of investment properties.
* Manage, mentor and motivate the finance team
* Managing the transaction processing team, ensuring that transactions are processed efficiently and accurately
* Support the head of finance with the preparation of the group accounts and subsidiary accounts
* Provide information to the external tax advisor's to complete the annual tax return
* Liaise with external auditors, including preparation of the audit pack
* Working closely with the HR Manager and Payroll Manager, provide an efficient and effective payroll
* Develop and review cashflow reporting
* Review the VAT returns & liaise with tax advisor's relating to Corporation Tax
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading employer on a long term, temporary contract. Interested candidates will be fully qualified - ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent, coupled with proven experience of managing a finance team.
In return, a competitive salary is offered as well as fantastic benefits. The role is due to commence in March 2020, interviews are due to take place in February.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'