Regional head office of a leading Professional Services business with an international footprint and UK wide client base, currently recruiting this new Senior Accountant role in a restructure resulting from positive change.
The Senior Accountant holds a high profile, client facing role with responsibility for a team of Accountants and Finance Assistants tasked with the delivery of accurate primary accounting documents, accounting statements and reports required by clients, including management accounts and rolling financial statements meeting IFRS and UK GAAP requirements.
As Senior Accountant, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all reporting deadlines are met your portfolio of clients, supporting the Accountants in achieving this for the wider team
- Preparing all compliance related filings
- Reviewing accounting entries processed by junior members of the team
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Managing client audit processes
- Overseeing month end and year end close activities, VAT compliance and Corporation tax returns
- providing technical support for your team
- Maintaining and maximising revenues for the team portfolio
You are likely to be a resourceful, independent and solutions driven ACA or ACCA qualified Accountant with excellent communication skills and the ability to plan ahead and schedule work for your team. Ideally you will have experience of working in a client facing accounting services or Professional Practice environment, looking for a step up in your management responsibilities with a progressive organisation, which offers continued professional development and an internal career path in line with this.
As the Senior Accountant you will need to be proficient in Excel and Word, as well as being comfortable with accounting software systems, with a structured, analytical mind capable of following and building upon existing processes, ensuring data is maintained with accuracy and consistency.
If you are looking for a management role with a well respected and forward thinking firm, at an exciting time in their corporate journey, we look forward receiving an email with your up to date CV so we can talk to you in more detail about this opportunity.
- Management Accounts
- UK GAAP
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'