Interaction Recruitment are delighted to be working with an organisation, based central to Norwich who are currently looking to secure a Finance Manager to join that team.
As Finance Manager you will be managing the finance function across all areas of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Accounts person looking for an opportunity to help this organisation grow and develop their finance function by implementing procedures and processes to improve its operation.
Do you have a hands on approach to finance? Are you someone who is an effective team player and is keen to build rapport with external stakeholders and colleagues alike? Are you a ACCA /ACMA qualified? If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and presentation of budgets for approval
- Monthly account reconciliations
- Preparing timely monthly management accounts and variance reporting
- Preparing accounts for yearend procedures
- Preparing all VAT returns and statutory returns
- Cashflow planning
- Working effectively to support and manage internal staff
- Maintaining fixed asset register including calculating depreciation
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a recognised accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA or similar)
- Have previous experience with managing staff
- Be a confident and analytical person who is a strategic thinker
- Have advanced Excel skills
- Have a driving licence and your own transport
This is an immediate requirement so if you are currently available, or due to be shortly, please get in touch!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'