My rapidly expanding Tewkesbury based IT company are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager to work closely alongside the very dynamic FD and take the overall responsibilty for the managing all of the finance function of the largest company within the Group . The Finance Manager will have a hands on role and will encompass all duties across the finance function and will take the lead in managing the finance function whilst still having the support of a wider group accounting team.
The main duties of the Finance Manager will develop to include, but will not be limited to:-
- The preparation of Monthly Management Accounts including supporting documentation,
- Maintenance of nominals, Fixed Asset Registers, Accruals, Prepayments etc.
- Accrued Income Reporting, Review aging balances
- Year End Budgeting and Forecasting
- Processing of VAT returns
- Processing of Monthly Payroll
- Reconciling the bank and intercompany balances
- Cash flow management, including negotiating improved credit terms with Suppliers.
- Working as part of a team with other members of the finance function
- Support on other group company’s financial responsibilities
- Any other duties as considered reasonable by the Finance Director
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'