Accountable Recruitment are working on an exciting opportunity for an Interim Finance Manager based in Edinburgh.
The Finance Manager has a hands-on role with responsibility for the day-to-day financial operations of the company. Duties cover the full spectrum of finance and accounting and will involve managing a team of two.
Key day to day duties will include:
- Prepare and present monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Hands on cash flow management
- Manage budgeting and forecasting process
- Variance analysis
- Deliver on HMRC reporting
- Complete VAT returns
- Review spending against budget, with individual departments
- Present year end accounts
- Undertake cost-benefit analysis for financial opportunities
- Balance sheet reconciliations
For more information please contact Paul Roberts at Accountable Recruitment.
- Cash Flow
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'