Finance Manager - new position for a growing business based in Halesowen.
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working with a Black Country based business to appoint a Finance Manager to their team.
This is a great opportunity to work with a rapidly growing organisation in a role that will shape and develop the current team across all aspects of accounts & other corporate functions.
Your focus will be to partner with the MD and other senior managers in the organisation, with a view to assisting with longer-term business growth. This is an unusually broad role, ultimately covering the following key responsibilities:
- Overseeing all day to day finance operations
- Ensuring the busienss is up to date with reconciliations, queries and other outstanding issues for month & year end requirements
- Preparation of financial accounts
- Provision of strategic financial information for the directors
- Supporting the wider business team in the management of administrative and HR matters
- Systems improvement
- Managing all related stakeholders across the business for compliance requirements, including health & safety, bank reports and system improvements
- Creating and maintaining strong cross-functional working partnerships with the wider business
This is a permanent opportunity that will offer a fantastic challenge for a candidate who is motivated by change and a chance to develop their skills base. Salary ranges from £32-35k per annum plus benefits.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record as an experienced Management Accountant, potentially with an AAT or further qualification, with the desire and ability to take those skills a step higher.
Formal qualifications are not a requirement however - personality fit and a positive attitude are key attributes for success in this role.
Please click apply, or call Jo Payne on for more details.
- administration manager
- purchase ledger
- finance supervisor
- accounts prep
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'