Our client, who are one of the UK's leading crop production and grain marketing business, are seeking a Finance Manager to join their team in Thatcham.
Reporting to the Group Financial & Tax Manager, the role will involve being responsible for the accounting and reporting of two Group business divisions within the firm, together with overall responsibility for the management of the administration and operation functions within those divisions.
- Accounting and reporting of the two business divisions, including; monthly P&L reporting, balance sheet reconciliations, annual budgeting and forecasting processes, sales/commission reporting, financial support to local commercial management on business initiatives and any ad-hoc business requirements.
- Statutory accounts preparation.
- Liaise and work closely with Group finance/administration functions to ensure divisions are aligned with all internal/external compliance requirements.
- Lead the divisional finance team, encouraging growth and productivity and managing team development.
- Provide solid financial support to strategic, commercial and operational goals.
- Accountable for monitoring/controlling stock levels and fixed assets for both business divisions.
- Responsible for cost saving opportunities by challenging procurement processes, production efficiencies, FX exposure management.
The role will be based in their Hermitage office, Thatcham, although you will also be required to travel between their other offices in Newbury and Andover.
You will possess a professional qualification such as ACA/ACCA/CIMA and have a strong finance/accounts background, ideally within the agricultural sector, although not essential.
Excellent opportunity with superb benefits including; contributory pension up to 7%, 3 x life assurance, private health cover, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, flexible & voluntary benefits.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'