£45,000 - £50,000pa
Rapidly growing business is seeking an experienced and qualified Finance Manager to join their impressive finance function.
Reporting into the Group FC you will lead a small team, playing a pivotal role in providing value add analysis to contribute to the continued progression in line with companies future plans. This is a varied and fast paced role in a dynamic business which would suit a pro-active and ambitious individual.
- Producing timely and accurate monthly management accounts
- Supporting analysis, KPI dashboards and commentary
- Managing a high-performing team, developing and leading the team members
- Acting as a key business partner to senior operational management
- Reviewing balance sheet integrity including reconciliations
- Liaising with auditors as a key contact
The successful candidate will be a qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) accountant with a proven track record in leading a high-performing team. You will possess excellent interpersonal skills, confident in your abilities to be a value-add business partner to a range of departments.
You will bring a developmental mindset, with a focus on continuous improvement and process improvement, to the role.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
- management accounts
- finance manager
- management role
- qualified finance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'