Finance Manager 50,000 - £60,000
Interaction Recruitment are excited to be partnering with an Ecommerce Company in Harrow, who are looking to recruit a Finance Manager on a permanent, full-time basis to join their team.
You will be given full management of the finance function and responsibility of a small team and reporting into the Head of Finance. You will be ACCA, ACA or CIMA Qualified, and comfortable performing everyday transactional tasks alongside the strategic tasks that this role will dictate.
· Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
· Oversee financial department employees
· Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
· Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
· Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
· Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
· Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
· Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
· Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
· Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
· Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
· Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
· A minimum of 5 years experience working in financial management.
· ACCA/CIMA/ACA accountancy qualification
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If this position is of interest to you, then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'