As Costa Coffee joins forces with The Coca-Cola Company, you can expect an exciting experience of fresh innovation and growth opportunities. If you share our passion for coffee, enjoy putting a smile on people’s faces, and love making things happen, you’ll find a very warm welcome at Costa. We pour our hearts into serving an awesome Costa experience to our customers and our teams. Our values are not froth; they're what bring richness to all our actions. We really value a feeling of warmth in our teams and in our communities. We encourage trust, and empower our people to feel supported and make their own decisions. And we love a can-do attitude, boldness and the courage to create positive change.
Who we’re looking for
You'll come from a similar background, having worked in a commercial finance role where you supported a business unit. You're qualified with at least 3 years PQE and ideally have experience of working in a finance team of a large company especially a fast paced one!) An inquisitive and challenging nature, with strong communication skill and the ability to work with stakeholders of all levels.
- Analyse and convey complex ideas, simply, to non-finance colleagues
- Excellent Excel skills, including reporting and modelling
- Strong forecasting skills
- Good PowerPoint and presentation skills
What you’ll be doing
As the Finance Manager, you'll support operational profit delivery of the UK Equity business, the single largest contributor to the Global Costa P&L with c£800m of sales and c£150m of controllable profit. This role is also key in partnering several key pillars of the UK business strategy including ‘Operational Effectiveness’ and Drive Thru & Travel.
- Driving delivery of the Operational Efficiency targets, managing R&O. Consolidating the UK&I Operations element of the “Efficiency4Growth” programme.
- Support the UK Drive Thru strategy, ensuring that commercial, FP&A and the UK FD are kept up to date with plans
- Proactive analysis of the Operational Cost Model across different store types and challenge and influence to identify opportunities
- Provide governance and oversight to UK&I Equity change projects. Including impact on the P&L, assets and operational KPIs.
- Delivering accurate, timely and actionable insight on operational performance communicating current trends, challenges and opportunities.
- Spending a good proportion of time with partners to drive greater understanding of profit performance and enhance action planning.
- Provide regular ad hoc analysis that identifies key issues stimulating conversation and driving action.
- Operations Overheads – Own and manage the forecast, month end, reporting process relating to all operational overhead costs. The Operations team is one of the single largest within the UK&I Equity business
Please note, this is a 6 month fixed term contract position.
What we want to give you
- Competitive Salary & bonus of up to 30%
- Join the Costa Pension Scheme
- BUPA Healthcare
- 25% discount off Costa Coffee – but free when you’re working of course!
- Incentives, development and career opportunities
We want Costa to be a great place to work. We welcome people with opinions and ideas, and we value enthusiasm and a passion for great coffee. Working for Costa is about knowing what we stand for, standing out from the crowd, and not taking ourselves too seriously. We really mean what we say, and we’re committed to our people, our customers and our growth plans. Apply and be part of the #CostaCoffeeAdventure.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'