The Finance Manager works closely with the Senior Management Team to provide critical insight into all aspects of financial performance of the business in order to deliver business objectives. They will assist the Senior Management Team in the business planning & reporting cycle (strategic plans, budgets, outlooks and forecasts). It is envisaged that this is a full time role, however the company can be flexible for the right person.Operational & Management Reporting
Responsibility for all operational sales analysis reporting and monthly management accounts
- Ensure daily/weekly/monthly operational reporting and analysis is completed to schedule for all sectors of the business (brewing & brands; retail)
- Complete monthly close (Revenue, Costs, Assets & Liabilities)
- Complete and issue monthly management accounts
- Complete adhoc management reporting as required
Responsibility for weekly cashflow forecast, paying suppliers & inbound credit control
- Complete cashflow forecast on a weekly basis for review with Managing Director
- Ensure key suppliers are paid to agreed schedules
- Ensure debtors are managed to agreed terms
- Ensure available cash balance is managed
Owner of annual external audit process and completing all statutory returns
- Ensure statutory financial accounts are prepared to schedule and are free from qualification
- Manage relationship with external auditors
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Monthly beer duty returns
- Annual and adhoc ONS returns
Responsibility for fortnightly and monthly payrolls
- Complete payrolls and HMRC reporting
- Sending out new starter packs
- Issuing new contracts based on Company templates
The Finance Manager will be an ambitious and commercially focused qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a proven track record of financial delivery ideally in a manufacturing business. They will have demonstrable understanding of complex organisations, key business issues and balance sheet controls/reconciliations. They will have a strong history of business partnering including experience of providing challenge and insight to senior business managers.
They will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and develop relationships and have the resilience to perform at a high level in a fast-moving change environment.
- Cash Management
- Financial Reporting
- Sales Analysis
- Multi Tasking
- People Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'