Key duties will include:
- Deliver high quality financial reporting and commercial analysis to support business growth
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate monthly management accounts are prepared
- Update the quarterly forecast with key drivers that influence the outturn clearly identified
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT return
- Lead, manage and develop one direct report and make sure robust financial controls are in place to ensure a high standard of delivery is met
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Exceptionally strong understanding of technical accounting
- Previous experience with a commercial finance team and strong commercial acumen
- Working understanding of VAT and Corporation Tax rules
- Ability to manage a direct report
- Experience with financial software packages; Unit 4 (Agresso) is desirable
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'