A reputable leisure company based in Blackpool are looking to recruit a Finance Manager on an interim basis, this could well turn into a permanent role for the right candidate. Reporting into the Head of Finance you will be responsible for the following:
- Assist in the production of monthly Management Accounts
- Responsible for producing and monitoring the cash flow
- Monitoring all journal entries and carrying out nominal code analysis
- Posting accruals and prepayments
- Bank reconciliations
- Overseeing the purchase and sales ledger
Candidates must have experience in the above areas, ideally be comfortable working within an SME environment and be able to start work immediately. Please apply now for immediate consideration.
- Finance Manager
- Management Accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'