Are you a recently qualified/part qualified finance professional with a desire to gain quality experience as a Financial Controller, and with the drive and ambition for a stable career within a market leading international company? Alternatively, are you currently in public practice, looking to make your first move into industry?
Transparent is pleased to support this highly reputable business on an exclusive and retained basis in the recruitment of a Financial Controller to join the team. Reporting into the Finance Director, you will be responsible for the production of reports for the finance team, whilst using your technical knowledge to produce financial information that will give management a clear picture of the business’s financial performance.
Your position as Financial Controller will have involvement in the company’s strategy, whilst providing timely and accurate reports to the Board which will assist in making key decisions based on meaningful financial information.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Group reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Review and analysis of standard costs and overheads
- Develop an understanding of foreign currency transactions
- Liaising with other group companies from all over the world
- Develop a full understanding of working capital, cash flow and stock management
- Attend various company meetings
- Build successful business relationships with internal and external customers
- Ad hoc financial reports for the group and directors, as necessary
- A recently fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or actively studying
- Financial management experience
- A clear communicator
- Well-honed people skills
- Good level of emotional intelligence
- A self-starter
- Previous experience of an ERP system would be advantageous
In return, our client offers a competitive base salary, together with a company pension scheme, bonus scheme, BUPA, and private parking.
Should this sound like your ideal next career step, please contact Samantha Harris for further information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'