A leading tech firm based in London are looking for a Finance Manager to join at a rapid time of growth. Offering a revolutionary healthcare platform we need an ambitious, pro-active Finance Manager to join the team and fundamentally head up a Finance function in a very exciting organisation.
The Finance Manager role will include:
- Month end balance sheet reconciliations for key control accounts (Payroll, AP, AR, Bank)
- Develop and run robust and efficient Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
- Administrator and Authority of NetSuite General Ledger System
- Concur Expenses administrator
- Global banking administrator
- Enforce consistent payment and receipt terms across the business
- Liaise with Commercial teams to manage contractual cashflows
- Cashflow Management and forecasting
- Fixed Assets and CAPEX
- Technical accounting advice
- Line management/ coaching and development of up to 4 administrative staff including AP Manager, AR/Billings Analyst and 2 Finance Assistants
I am looking for an ACCA/ACA qualified individual with 2+ years industry experience. Ideally in a mature start up environment. You will be a strong team player, influencer and have strong ambitions and values.
A competitive salary of up to £55,000 per annum, extensive benefits including comprehensive healthcare, regular social events and a vibrant office environment to be a part of.
To discuss this fantastic role further, call Sam Mould at KennedyPearce on or email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'