Ignata Finance are exclusively partnering an FMCG business located near the Worthing area for the recruitment of a Finance Manager. This role is extremely varied and will largely focus on financial planning and analysis. The role will also involve tax accounting, reporting and building strong internal relationships.
Due to the nature of the role you will ideally match the following:
- Studying or a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- Experience of analysising large quantities of complex data.
- Financial reporting experience.
- Previous experience of financial planning and analysis.
- Experience of TAX.
- Responsible for year-end TAX calculations.
- Assist with pricing analysis and associated compliance
- Maintain and improve internal controls.
- Assist with system upgrade and improvements.
- Manage the groups long-term planning process.
- Ensure financial reports are maintained and improved.
- Manage the budget and forecast processes for specific business areas within the group including: Sales, P&L, Working Capital, Capex & Headcount
- Working with business areas to ensure budgets reflect changing business needs each year & to enhance their budget processes.
- Responsibility for Responsibility for profitability analysis & development of reports.
- Creating reports to support Executive and Board reviews.
- Assist with group consolidations and associated analysis.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'