A leading law firm based in Tunbridge Wells are seeking a Finance Operations Manager to support with the implementation of their financial strategy and deliver on all finance related projects.
Reporting into the Head Of Finance this role will manage a team including qualified accountants, therefore previous experience managing and developing a team is essential.
Liaising with partners and fee earners this role will require an experience individual who is looking to play a major part in the growth strategy of an already highly successful business.
Whilst managing your team a key aspect of this position is ensuring the effective coordination with the wider business in relation to the delivering on all future strategy plans.
- Reviewing and implementing changes to ensure operational finance procedures are commercially focused.
- Meet changing business needs and regulatory requirements effectively and efficiently.
- Driving integration of operational finance teams.
- Adapting the operational finance teams and processes to IT system changes.
- Overseeing the operational finance teams, including recruitment, management and development of staff.
- Working with other teams to ensure that centralised billing processes meet business needs effectively and efficiently.
- Maintaining robust WIP management and credit control processes.
- Ensuring financial/operating procedures compliant.
- A background working within Legal Professional Services is essential
- Managing a team including those at a Senior level.
- A skilled problem solver.
- Able to demonstrate the highest level of client care.
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified or similar is essential
- General level of education including A-C grade GCSE results.
This role will require some travel around Kent.
Interviews taking place within the next two weeks.
Salary up to £60K DOE.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'