A privately owned fast growing retail company based in Preston are looking to recruit a Finance Manager to oversee the company's financial and accounting activities. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure the preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts including profit & loss account, balance sheet, cash flows and variance analysis
- Preparation and analysis of accruals and prepayments
- Prepare analysis against actuals and sales targets
- Analyse the profitability of all revenue streams
- Support the management team to make key strategic decisions by giving them increased visibility
- Responsible for reviewing, updating and implementing existing internal accounting systems and introducing new processes
Suitable applicants must have experience at the Finance Manager level, be comfortable with worked in an entrepreneurial SME environment and have a desire to want to influence the company's strategic direction. This role will really help you broaden your commercial skills and give you access to areas beyond finance. Please apply now for immediate consideration.
- Finance Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'