Our client is well-established SME business based in Blackpool, who are now looking to recruit a technically strong Finance Manager to support the senior management team, in their strategic growth plans over the next 3-5 yrs.
Key responsibilities of the role: -
- Fully responsible for the month end reporting pack, developing the reporting structure and producing meaningful supporting commentary for the Board
- Responsible for the HMRC, Tax and VAT submissions for the business
- Complete the monthly payroll for all levels within the business, as well as complete commission calculations and monitor processes
- Work alongside non-finance managers with operational and commercial decisions directly relating to the financial performance, establishing themselves as a key player of the SMT team
- Manage a small finance team, offering leadership and guidance in a fast-paced environment
- Develop the current KPI reporting across the revenue streams and customer expenditure, providing guidance where necessary in order to improve profits
- Monitor company cashflow with tight controls around payments timescales as well as implementing a full budgeting and forecasting process to aid company growth
- Establish budgetary controls around internal spend, working alongside managers to monitor overhead costs.
The successful candidate will be highly experienced in the production of the monthly management accounts preferably within a fast-paced environment, preferably alongside owner managers and be able to adapt to change where necessary. Ideally you will be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and you will have good managerial experience and be able to work at all levels throughout the business, establishing yourself as the 'go to’ person for all the financial decisions. As a candidate you will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills at all levels, good level of financial expertise and commercial acumen, but also be a people person who is a natural leader.
If you are interested in this role or wish to discuss your CV, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd and we would be happy to review your application.
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'