Finance Manager - Permanent - Central Bristol - £32-36,000 per annum (DOE)
This is an exciting opportunity to join our client in the hospitality & catering industry. If you are an experienced Finance Manager, used to working for an independent company or in a similar industry this could be the role for you.
This role would suit a candidate with supervisory/management experience who is looking to take the next step in their career. You would be responsible for overseeing the effective and efficient running of the team. You will be joining our client who are the umbrella company for three popular, independent restaurant, bar and music venues across Central Bristol.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be working to tight deadlines meaning you will need to have good organisational skills and be able to interact with all levels of the business with a friendly professionalism.
What you will do:
- Produce accurate monthly management accounts for the three sites as well as issuing management account analysis to the board of directors.
- Forecast to actuals comparisons - Monthly summaries referencing consolidated position to the board.
- Corporation tax management, VAT returns, ONS reports and all HMRC requirements. Quarterly Corporation tax accrual and exposure summaries.
- End of year accounts to be completed and filed for all 4 companies.
- Manage cash position accurately, monthly updates of annual forecasting and comparison of set targets.
- End to end book keeping - lead and support the book keeping department, processing all form of expenditure including petty cash, credit cards etc.
- Day to day maintenance and management of company bank accounts.
- Manage and supervise the payroll department.
- Provide effective line management and training to 2 direct reports including annual reviews and regular catch ups.
What is required:
- An accounting qualification is essential (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Previous Finance Manager experience is also essential.
- Ideally you will have a background in the hospitality & catering industry however this is not essential.
- The ability to understand and refine complex financial models is important.
- Advanced/Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organisational and management skills.
- Finance Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'