Morgan McKinley have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Finance Manager to join a large corporate global business located in Sutton. You will part of the finance department made up of a team of 80 people located around the world.
This role is sat within the Global Accounting and Compliance team and we are looking for a technically strong, driven and ambitious qualified accountant to join the function.
The individual will be responsible for all financial accounting for its assigned areas including:
- Manage the month end close process for your designated areas
- Ensuring compliance with internal controls/procedures, SOx and external auditors
Ad hoc projects including:
- Acquisition and disposal accounting, integration and commencement into BAU of all purchases or sales made by the company with support from the wider team
- System changes and enhancements
- Process improvements - driving for efficiencies
- Prepare and analyse schedules and reports for management review whilst understanding the impact to company financials
- Play an integral role in improving the efficiency of business processes within Accounting & Compliance
- Lead acquisition or disposal activity from an Accounting & Compliance point of view including accounting, controls and governance requirements
- Take responsibility for ensuring the smooth integration of acquired businesses into the global systems and control framework
- Lead a team of 3 direct reports (mix of qualified and not qualified)
- Work closely with the Head of Accounting Services to support internal and external audit reviews
- Fully qualified chartered accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Minimum of 3-5 years PQE
- Strong financial technical skills
- Awareness of internal controls and compliance requirements
- Strong Excel skills
- Proven experience of working in a commercially focused finance team, preferably in a fast paced, multi-site, large company
- A high degree of commercial acumen is essential
- Proven experience in leading on projects
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'