Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience
A Finance Manager is required to join a growing SME based in the heart of Manchester City Centre. This is an initial stand alone role reporting into the Managing Director so you must be hands on in producing full management accounts, along with maintaining the transactional processes.
Your responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Main point of contact for any finance related queries and processes
- Short/Medium term forecasting - P&L and Cash Flow management
- Advise the board on financial matters and strategy
- AP & AR processing
- Annual budgeting
- VAT Returns
- Minimum CIMA/ACCA Part Qualified - with ambitions of being fully qualified
- Sage 200 experience
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
This is an excellent role working for a growing business. Please apply for immediate consideration or send your CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'