This position is seeking a candidate that is experienced within the following, however, the responsibilities are not limited to these:
- Preparation and completion of monthly management accounts
- To produce accurate accounts and reports for all aspects of finance related to the running of the company being;
- in line with the company’s mission and values
- Within the policy guidelines
- In compliance with the relevant legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- Apply new banking procedures and rules
- To prepare annual budgets for capital and revenue
- To prepare monthly performance against budget reports and quarterly budget reviews
- To bank and record any invoice payments received or made
- Reconciliation of accounts
- To advise the Financial Secretary regarding the cash flow position and to provide the necessary information and take action when required
- Monitor and report on any project expenditure
- To procure and reconcile payments and bank accounts on a monthly basis
- To undertake professional development and attend any appropriate training for the role
- Oversee all financial functions
- To prepare all data for payroll and have a good working knowledge of the government legislation relating to employees pay
- To be responsible for checking and banking all cash received, and to maintain petty cash and Amenities Fund accounts
- Provide leadership and encourage development within the team and beyond
- Complete the duties of Purchase and Sales Ledger, payroll preparation, forecasting and monthly management accounts
The type of person they are seeking to appoint will obtain the following:
- Are AAT qualified, currently studying your professional qualifications or are Qualified by Experience
- A proactive, driven and ambitious persona
- Be able to implement an idea for change with the knowledge behind them
- A unique, open and willing character to engage with other duties that may be required
- Be a team player but also confident to complete workload and sign off documents individually
There are several benefits linked to joining this company as listed below:
- A parking space based in the centre of Norwich
- Company pension scheme after probation
If you feel that you are well suited for this position, please contact me and send in your most up to date CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01603 622392 for more information.
Alternatively, if you know someone that is perfect for the role, why not tell them about it?
If we successfully place your recommendation, REED will give you £100 as a thank you!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'