An Award Winning, International Media Company are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team on an interim basis.
The successful candidate will partner with the the Content Division, managing 2 finance analysts and will be responsible for the distribution rights. They will be be responsible for preparation of consolidated costs and royalties, and will will be a confident individual and a proven team player.
The role will principally include the below tasks:
- Provide oversight over the amortisation and royalty/talent payment costs related and ensure that these costs are re-charged to the regions on a timely and accurate basis.
- Work closely with other areas of the business, including the Investment Support team, Talent Accounting and Group and Regional Finance teams.
- Preparation of a consolidated view of content related costs
- Responsible for preparing/reviewing content related costs as part of the month-end reporting process and for budget/forecast including cash flow implications
- Review and analysis of automated journal postings made in relation to royalty, contributor and amortisation costs
- Global reporting of content charge including performing analysis to understand key drivers in variances against budget/forecast e.g. explaining impact of sales mix volume variances, changes in content investment
- Monthly calculation and review of actual content charge working with regional finance teams to resolve issues and queries.
- Lead on preparation of ad-hoc analysis as required by the business including presentation of analysis to senior stakeholders
- Supervision and development of 2 finance analysts including review of work performed around month-end and budget/forecast process
Key Skill set:
- Strong analytical skills
- Influencing and networking skills
- Complex problem solving and attention to detail
- Project and team management
- Communicating and presentation skills including ability to explain calculations to finance and non-finance community.
- SAP experience (advantageous)
- Excellent planning and organisation
- Hold a professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with 2 years PQE
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
- Finance Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'