Large , growing and developing business based in the Nantwich area requires a Finance Manager for their growing team. Reporting to the Finance Director this is an excellent role for someone who is looking to develop skills and grow within a growing business.
You will provide leadership and direction to the finance team, ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of reporting on a monthly basis.
Duties of the role will include:
- Completion, consolidation and overview and management of Month-End process to deadlines
- Review and analyse and P&L performance, Balance Sheet and KPI’s
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Management and review of Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for the accuracy of the financial accounting and implementing technical or regulatory updates
- Lead the year- end audit, fulfilling all auditor information requests with no significant management points
- Management and preparation of the Statutory Accounts
- Management of Year-End process to agreed deadlines
- Completion, consolidation and overview of all reporting entities
- Liaise with the Auditors
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Monthly VAT return calculation, posting and submission to Group
- Manage, train and motivate a small team of Accounts Assistants and transactional staff
The right candidate for this role will be fully qualified, have excellent IT skills and be looking for a role that will offer progression and development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'