£45,000 - £55,000, Bonus plus Benefits
Astute Recruitment is working with a dynamic international manufacturing / engineering business looking to appoint a confident, technically strong and commercially astute, Finance Manager to provide leadership to the finance team and business partnering support to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Reporting to and supporting the Financial Director
- Effectively manage the financial accounting team consisting of AP, AR, treasury and costing functions
- Provide accurate and timely cost and management accounting information
- Pro-actively promote, facilitate and enhance the financial awareness of all employees, especially Managers
- Maintain the integrity of financial systems and reports
- Pro-actively work with other departments to reduce costs, improve productivity and streamline existing systems and processes
PERSON & QUALIFICATION PROFILE:
- A graduate, ACA/ACCA qualified professional with a minimum of 3-5 years PQE
- Previous management of a finance team and proven leadership experience, ideally gained within a manufacturing, automotive, or aerospace business
- Enthusiastic and co-operative attitude with statutory regulations relating to finance, VAT, wages and salaries
- Excellent communication, business partnering, teamwork and leadership skills with previous costing experience a bonus
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'