£35,000 + Pension
This is a brilliant opportunity for a hardworking and professional Finance Manager to join an established local organisation and supervising the accounts and finance function.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing the accounts function and supervising a team of accounts staff on a day to day basis
- Overseeing the production of sales, purchase and nominal ledger function to trail balance level
- Reconciling bank statements on a weekly basis and investigating anomalies
- Preparing monthly staff payroll, PAYE returns and producing quarterly online VAT returns
- Producing profit and loss reports, balance sheet reconciliations, management accounts and annual budgets
- Assisting the Accountant with year-end process and submission of statutory returns
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'