On behalf of a UK wide construction business, we are recruiting for an experienced Finance Manager to work at the firm’s offices in Exeter. This position has become available due to an internal promotion and ongoing growth.
The role will involve both transactional and detailed work requirements, working closely with the Finance Director to provide financial and commercial analysis, ensuring that the business reaches its objectives and targets.
Within this role, the Finance Manager will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Regional performance management - liaison with regional and central board teams
- Monthly production forecasts
- Year-end tax analysis
- Control of capital expenditure and monthly divisional overhead reports
- Monthly management accounts/reporting
- Management and mentoring of a graduate reporting to you
This role would suit a management accountant in a similar role or someone ready for the next step up to Finance Manager and looking to join a busy and interesting business. The industry as a whole is extremely busy at present and set the grow in the coming years, especially in the South West.
To be a serious contender for this role, you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- The successful candidate is likely to be a university graduate with CIMA/ACA/ACCA
- Be IT literate with good exposure to financial systems like Oracle, Coins, SAP or similar
- Exposure to the construction or development/house building arena would be beneficial, although, more important is the need to be intellectually curious and can identify opportunity for better process
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with everyone from the CEO down
- Be self-motivated and able to work individually and as part of a team
As Finance Manager, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary plus car allowance, bonus and corporate package and the firm will also pay relocation costs for the right candidate.
Submit your CV for this Finance Manager role
- Communication Skills
- Management Accountant
- Performance Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'