In your role as a Finance Manager you will take on various duties and responsibilities. Your main responsibilities will include:
* Manage the weekly production of costing's for several profit centres within the site
* Submit weekly costing's and KPI information to Operations and Head Office
* Creation and maintenance of accurate MI for the operational team
* Produce monthly management accounts for all profit centres
* Investigate and explain variances in the management accounts
* Produce monthly review pack of financial and operational management information for discussion with customers at review meetings
* Produce annual budgets and periodic reforecasts for all profit centres
* Invoice and credit control customers and update Company cash forecast
* Deal with site suppliers including self-billing subcontractors on a weekly basis
* Maintain accurate purchase ordering
You should ideally be professionally qualified or part-qualified with ACCA/ACA/CIMA with previous experience in a management or commercial role. The role should suit an ambitious individual with strong communication and analytical skills who enjoys adding their own views on operations.
This is an outstanding role for a Finance Manager to drive process improvements and add some real value to the business. Please apply within immediately to ensure you do not miss out.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. To apply please send you're CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within seven days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Sharp Consultancy is a finance and accountancy recruitment specialist assisting accounting and finance divisions of businesses in the Yorkshire and Derbyshire area. With over 25 years' experience we pride ourselves on sourcing excellent finance professionals across all divisions of an accounts function, from finance administrators through to senior Finance Director appointments. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy jobs or accountancy recruitment; finance jobs or finance recruitment.
- Cash Flow
- Sales Analysis
- (ACA/ACCA/ACMA/CIMA qualified/part qualified)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'