Responsibilities will include:
• Processing payroll for various payroll groups, along with ensuring that all aspects of payroll are maintained such as P45’s, P11D’s and P60’s
• Managing cash flow of various companies to ensure debts are paid on time and statutory payment paid such as VAT and PAYE by deadlines, while ensure cash flow maintains at an appropriate level.
• Managing the Fixed Asset Register for various companies ensuring the statutory accounts
• Producing Management accounts and forecasts for various companies to provide information to both directors and finance providers
• Liaising with various external accountant firms to assist with year-end and statutory accounts, answering queries and providing evidence where needed.
• Manage the day to day running of the companies, ensuring that purchase ledgers, sales ledgers and cash book transactions are posted correctly and up to date ensure accounts are accurate.
• Reconcile all bank accounts and business credit cards to ensure transactions recorded correctly and credit cards in line with company policy.
You will be a qualified / qualified by experience accountant with broad and ‘hands on’ experience with a proactive mind-set and the ability to work well on your own and as part of a team..
To apply please email your CV to Laura Vatter or call 01473 295099 for more information.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'