Castle Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for an experienced, hands on Finance Manger to work for a successful organisation based in Scarborough, North Yorkshire. The role is available on a permanent full-time basis however there could be some flexibility offered for the right candidate.
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of all the financial aspects of the business including payroll, banking and reconciliations, recording and payment of invoices, company credit cards and purchase orders. You will also be involved with strategic planning for the organisation alongside members of the senior leadership team.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Manager include:
- Managing all of the day to day finances for the organisation
- Managing a small team
- Accurate management of sales ledger, invoice ledger, payroll, petty cash, bank reconciliation and processing company expenses
- Involvement with budget setting and liaising with senior colleagues
- Monthly management accounts and year end accounts
- Maintain good daily routines to ensure the smooth running of the organisation
- Liaising with external auditors
To be considered for this exciting Finance Manager role, you will have:
- Previous experience of running the day to day finances of a busy organisation
- Be confident and professional when dealing with internal and external customers
- Possess good IT skills, including MS Office, Pegasus and QuickBooks
- Qualification through AAT Level 4, ACCA, CIMA or qualified by experience will be considered
If you are interested in applying to this Finance Manager role, please click apply now below.
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
- Finance Manager
- trial balance
- monthly management reports
- robust controls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'