A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this leading infrastructure solutions business based in Stockton on Tees.
The Assistant Management Account will in-line with business & legislative requirements will support the Management Accountant in implementing and ensuring compliance with the companies Finance strategy, procedures and systems.
They will be required to prepare, develop and analyse management accounting information in line with company & statutory requirements.
Duties will include:
- Preparation & contribution of financial & management accounts.
- Producing cost & adhoc reports.
- Maintaining ledgers and reconciliations.
- Budgetary controls.
- Working with and reporting to external clients
This is a permanent role offering a very competitive salary and benefits package.
To be suitable for this position you will be/have:
- CIMA qualified completed to Certificate Level or equivalent, such as AAT Level 4.
- A’ Level / equivalent in Maths or similar numerical subject.
- Be confident to present financial and commercial concepts to different internal and external customers at different business levels.
- Financial account management & auditing best practice.
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Office packages,
- Confident use of computerised accounting, banking and data management systems.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great opportuntity - if you do not hear from us with 10 working days, please assume you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'