A Finance Manager is required for this leading company contract based in Sutton Weaver.
You will work within a dynamic and fast paced environment reporting directly to the Finance Director, manage and develop a small team having ultimate oversight of the whole finance function.
Duties will include:
- Supervision of small accounting team ensuring month end and year end deadlines are met
- Gross Margin Calculation at the month end and Monthly review file (Quarterly)
- Prepare VAT Returns and maintenance of appropriate documentation
- Preparation and posting of Journals
- Monthly calculation of Estimated Gross Margin
- Creation and continued monthly monitoring of management accounts (Sage Line 50)
- Production of Monthly Reports as requested by the business
- Assisting with Ad-hoc projects and system testing
- Responsible for preparing and managing monthly cash flow forecasting
- Managing our PaperLess purchase invoicing system
- Management and oversight of the monthly payroll using Sage Payroll
- Management and oversight of the monthly debtor and creditor reports, credit control and supplier payment processes
This is a permanent role and offers a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
To be suitable for this position you will be:
- Qualified with 2-5 years experience in similar role
- A flexible approach, with the ability to work to tight deadlines and to support the business and teams as required.
- Be a competent user of Sage
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to continually improve, recognise opportunities and potential to add value to a fast-growing, forward thinking family run business
This is a fantastic role with career progression offered and route to Finance Director in the medium to long term - this is the company's desired plan for the right individual.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'