Finance Manager, Basingstoke with company, excellent benefits, 50-55k pa- Established well known client
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role is to manage the day to day financial and reporting. This includes managing the relationship and reporting requirements to Head Office, and the external and regulative reporting for the organisation.
As the Finance Manager, you will;
- Lead and manage the finance department, including the supervision of 3 direct reports.
- Management and control of accounting ledgers, ensuring accurate presentation of financial data and ensuring
- Reconciliations are completed on a timely and accurate basis.
- Analysis & reporting of financial management results within set deadlines to corporate HQ and local management.
- Ensure effective processes for financial control are in place to satisfy the internal and external audit requirements of the organisation, and to ensure the safeguarding of financial assets.
- Production of the statutory financial statements of the organisation within group reporting requirement deadlines.
- Responsible for all treasury management, including balance control of current accounts and intercompany cash balance, cash forecasting and monthly facility funding cycles.
- Management and completion of quarterly VAT returns.
- Preparation of annual budgets and bi-annual forecasts for group and management reporting.
- Manage and control the intercompany relationships with group companies.
- Key responsibility for the finance software (SAP-FI), including testing of new releases and resolving issues as they arise.
- Manage credit control function for the department, including complex customer queries.
To be successful as the Finance Manager you will be;
- Qualified accountant with a recognized professional body (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Technical expertise regarding current accounting and reporting regulations.
- Ability to build team cohesion and promote personal development within the team.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Microsoft office with advanced level excel (Pivot tables, Macros)
- Good knowledge of SAP is essential.
- Experience of building, managing and developing a finance reporting functions & processes.
- Ability to adapt in a fast changing environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Managing multiple conflicting deadlines.
- Experience of adopting suitable processes of financial control, and delivering continuous process improvements.
- Salary 50-55k
- Company car + fuel card
- 25 days holiday + BH
- 37 hours per week Monday-Friday
- Flexible working - Can take shorter days in quiet periods to compensate for busy month end days, plus can clock up flex days off
- Free parking
- Canteen on site
- Childcare vouchers
How Do I Apply?
In the first instance please call us and chat to one of our friendly team about this role and other opportunities we may have available, or, if you can, call in and see us at our Basingstoke office.
Alternatively you can submit your CV. However, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this particular role.
- Financial Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'