An ambitious and high growth business in East Devon is currently recruiting a Finance Manager to join their busy team.
Reporting into the Finance Director and managing a small team you will be part of the senior management team, working collaboratively across the business.
Key duties will include:
- Cash flow forecasting
- Managing the annual audit process and preparation of statutory accounts
- Compilation of the tax pack
- Ensuring adherence with UK GAAP and FRS102
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet and maintenance of prepayments, accruals and fixed assets
- Supervising BACS and foreign payments.
- Issuing and challenging the management team on budget variances
- Using the ERP system effectively
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) who ideally has experience working in an SME environment and / or in a role that works cross functionally with non-finance departments. You will be a strong communicator who is able to challenge and influence various stakeholders as well as leading and developing a small team.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, including bonus and the chance to work for a dynamic business that value their staff and offer an excellent working environment.
If you are interested in this Finance Manager role in East Devon, please contact Gareth Dagger at Butler Rose Accountancy & Finance Recruitment ASAP.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'