Ambitious, acquisitive, Private Equity-backed Retail Start Up with an experienced, highly-regarded Management Team is currently looking to appoint a Finance Manager to help establish a new head office, systems and procedures for the business in Central London (West End).
Reporting to the CFO, the Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Reconciliation of daily banking for up to 50 outlets
- Consolidated Head Office Bank reconciliation and electronic banking
- Overseeing a bureau operated payroll for up to 250 employees
- Operation of the head office purchase ledger, cashbook and expense reimbursement processes
Additional responsibilities for the Finance Manager include:
- Periodic VAT and industry-specific returns
- Preparing first draft management accounts
- Various industry-specific filings as required
Suitable applicants for the Finance Manager position will:
- Have proven, well-rounded experience in an all-encompassing finance and administration role
- Be able to complete accounts up to Trial Balance
- Be confident setting up new processes and systems
- Work well within a fast-paced, ever-changing and growing environment
The Finance Manager will be at the heart of the Head Office support function and will perform an integral role in the establishment and growth of the business.
This is an extremely exciting time to be joining the business as they embark on what will be a very successful and rewarding journey.
The recruitment process will move quickly so apply now to avoid disappointment.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Management Accounts
- Purchase Ledger
- Trial Balance
- Vat Returns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'